- Date posted:
- £10.36 plus attendance bonus
- Contract Type:
- Long Term Contract
We require an experienced Administrator for a long term contract in Chesterfield.
All applicants must have strong administration skills including excel, word, outlook etc and have experience in a similar role
Duties to include but are not restricted to:
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, events and other similar activities
- Preparing business correspondence, agendas and presentations, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Sending and responding in a timely manner to emails
- Managing documents and files
- Performing general office support
- Assisting in various daily operations
- Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers
- Maintaining holiday Matrix
- Maintaining attendance spreadsheet up to date to assure correct pay to the workers
- Maintaining material spend tracker
We also offer an attendance bonus of £80.00 per week for all operatives that work the specified hours.
Hours are 08.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday (weekend work and overtime may be available).
Are you interested in this role? Call us on 01992 807911 for a further discussion about the role or submit your covering letter and CV today.